Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm Back

Whenever I am feeling a bit overwhelmed
this picture comes to mind.  
Summer is coming to an end and school work is starting to pick back up. Even though I have had a little down time over the past month and a half, I have been working on preparing for a few PD events and designing a course for a class I am taking for my Ed Tech endorsement. I love when people ask me if I enjoy having my summers off, I like to reply with "I am on a different shift". It is not easy being a stay at home mom and full time teacher in the summers.

Over the next few weeks I have the privilege of presenting at the Lenawee County Intermediate School District. First is July 30th 5 for 5, The session will focus on 5 engaging apps to use during Daily 5. On August 4th I will be assisting at the LISD's writing camp. August 13th I am back for CRAFTing showing teachers how to use Blogs, Google collaboration tools, and Science A-Z. I am super excited to have been invited to present at Jackson ISD's Digital Leadership for Learning on August 14th. Kellie and I will be presenting on Which comes first? Instruction or Technology?

So, yes I am enjoying my summer. I enjoy working with teachers who are passionate to learn (during their summer) and make their classroom more engaging for their students. 
Back to work. Lots to do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment